Why do people attend conferences and trade shows?
Attending conferences and trade shows is a great way to have your name heard by decision makers within your industry. By being there, you may get a big break or may learn something that makes your company look better. This is the primary reason I go to trade shows. I have to say that I love them.
What’s the most frustrating part about your job?
At times I feel like an outcast because of what I do. However, I also feel that the community of media buyers and sellers that I have met over the years is full of individuals who want the same thing. I also have always enjoyed being able to share what I have learned with others.
- Ipsos announces keynote address and industry speaker lineup for June 22 Food and Beverage summit
- cdCon 2022, taking place virtually online and in person, June 7-8 2022, Austin, Texas
- 2022 RoboBusiness Conference & Expo, October 19-20, 2022, Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA
- API Coding 2022
- Embedded World 2022, June 21-23 2022, Nuremberg, Germany
- SmartNICs Summit debuted at the San Jose Doubletree Hotel on April 26-28, 2022
- Webinar: how synthetic data is used in large-scale, real world projects
- Shared Services conference is taking place from the 21st to 22nd September 2022 in Lisbon
- App Coding 2022
- MJBizCon, the cannabis business conference, November 15-18, 2022, Las Vegas Convention Center